Friday 20 July 2007

Day 14 - Can someone please go get the internets? Thank you.

Friday 20 July 2007

After two days of very warm temperatures (95°F+) in the south of France, today I am freezing. It rained last night, and I kid you not the temperature has dropped 40°.

The compound is in the middle of a very nice park today. There is more room to breath in the Zone Technique, because of the departure of most of the German TV. They’ve still got a skeleton crew, but they’ve pretty much made their intentions known.

I haven’t found reliable internet in days, which has halted the progress of this blog. Granted, I’ve been writing, because you don’t need internet to use Microsoft Word; so as soon as it gets reliable again, you will see postings again. Although we do have internet in the truck, I’ve refrained from posting there because the slow internets are incapable of uploading any large files (such as my pictures) to the Blogger site. Even getting my pictures on Facebook has become a chore. Why did I call them internets? It’s a joke in the truck; if you were here you’d know.

Not having to drive more than 30 minutes back home tonight was awesome. While many people had planned to go eat dinner in the town of Castres we were in, I wanted to as well; however none of the other 2/3rds of my car did, so I was stuck going back to the hotel. But it was alright because we had a great dinner with 8 good people and good conversation.

Not looking forward to the drive tomorrow morning however, which claims to be over an hour.

No comments: